Sunday, February 6, 2011

Connly's 1st Hair Cut! 2/6/11

I finally talked myself into cutting Connly's hair. I knew it was going to make him look like such a big boy so I went as long as I could...but the mullet got a little out of hand so Paul and me decided that it was time! Here are some pictures of before we cut it. It would get so curly when it was wet lol We loved it! If you notice in some of these pictures his little Bucky's are sure coming through!!
I this is when he realized what we were doing and by the looks of it he doesn't seem too happy about it!;)We gave him a sucker...this Disneyland sucker is the only sucker we could find at grandma Lori's house. It worked like a charm. Great idea Aunt Mckel! He didn't try to get out of his seat one time!! Just taking the sucker away when were through was the hard part!!



Aunt Mandee and Jayden came down stairs to watch!! Jayden was good entertainment for the little guy!Blowing all the hair off...he liked it!

All done!!!
We were all saying aww look how cute you look and this what he did...lol he is so cute!

Good job little guy mommy is SO proud of you!!Connly and his bag of hair:)

4 comments:

Lisa Nielsen said...

What a little stud! He does look bigger now, but so handsome and sweet. I hope you saved some of it...or is that weird?! I did:)

I will be up for a whole week in March and would LOVE to see you! I will call ya!

Hollie said...

Aw he looks so cute! I don't think he looks too big. Just right. :) Love ya

Logan and Danielle said...

He is so cute!

Stefanie D. said...

He is such a cutie!