Monday, February 14, 2011

I'm One Lucky girl!!

I have TWO Handsome Valentines!!
These Two handsome Dudes are my WHOLE World!!
Connly, Nixon and me went and delivered Paul's Valentine to him at work. I think we surprised him pretty good:) That morning I had good intentions to get up and make Paul breakfast but the night before i decided to make muffins and leave them out for him lol shoot maybe breakfast next year 5 is just tooooo early!!!;) Paul had a new wallet on the kitchen counter for me when I woke up and I love it! I got him a message and TONS of goodies:) He got me a wallet, a tanning pass that I've been saying I was going to get for way too long now and some pretty tulips! I couldn't keep them alive...I think its just a little took cold? That night we took McKel and Mikes kids for them while they went out that night and we went and watched Paul play ball. The next night we switched and they took Connly while Paul and me went out! What a fun Valentines!! Love you babe!


Connly's Valentines shirt from Mommy:)
Everyone always says he looks like a mini Paul so this shirt just fits him!!




Connly got lots of Valentines one from Grandma Lori and Grandpa Gary and his very own Valentines mail! One from Grandma Genny and One from "Grandma Debbie"(a really good friend from St. George that has treated Connly like her grandson from day one...we LOVE you Debbie!!)

No comments: