Friday, February 11, 2011

Now presenting!!!!

MR. & MRS. JONES!!


What a GREAT day!! Crazy to think my little brother is a MARRIED man! Even more crazy is that I have a little sister now;) We love Karolann and are so excited for her to be in our family. The morning started out a little rough for such a dumb reason but I could not find my make up ANYWHERE...Paul and my mom helped me look but no luck and we had to hurry out the door to drop Connly of in Levan(his very first visit to Levan Utah;) McKel's mother in law was so nice to take Connly for us! So I didn't have much time to look for my make up...I asked Paul to look in this certain bag he said he looked twice and it wasn't in there. So I cried. Yes cried most of the way there because I was going to look like a BOY in Jordan's wedding pictures. Paul kept telling me babe your not going to look like a boy but I did. I got over it. Funny when we got back to my parents...Guess where my make up was??? IN THAT BAG!!! and he said he looked twice????? GUYS!;) I lived and the wedding was perfect and the reception was so fun!!! Congrats Mr. and Mrs. Jones!!!

No comments: