Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Ute Stampede Weekend!
Ever since I was a baby I've been going to the Ute Stampede rodeo and I love it! Paul came for the first time. He really liked it! Its three days of fun! Its a very fun tradition!
Font sizeSaturday We went out boating before the Rodeo
Jayden and Grandma




us at the rodeo
-Enjoying a Yummy Carmel Apple-
************************************************************************
FridayWe LoVe SnOw CoNes
Jayden and Madix waving at the pretty girls:)
Avia was in the Parade:)
Paul and Me at the Parade.
Riding the rides
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Thursday at the parade.
We did go to the Rodeo but my mom has those pictures.

The cutest cowgirl ever!

My Parents. lovin it:)
Mckel and Avia at the horse Parade:)
....... Happy 4Th of July....... Paul, Mike, Jaren and Jake took 2nd place in the Basketball Tournament
The kids loved to ride the rides down at the park:)

Paul's Dad and Joseph came to watch him play ball.
The cutest kids ever!
Paul and I didn't get one picture together!:(

4 comments:

KK and Company said...

I have been waiting for this post since the Ute Stampede has been over! ha ha... I've been so excited to see everyone's Ute Stampede pics! It looks sooo fun. Maybe I'll be able to go next year. I'm going to plan our summer trip around that weekend, I swear it! ha ha... You look gorgeous as ever in every single pic. I can't wait to see you so very soon!

Hollie said...

Keisha you really do look so pretty! I love your hair dark..I miss your hair dark. Looks like you had so much fun! Remember when we rode the ring of fire at the ute stampede and I thought I was gonna die so I said..well screamed some naughty words. haha I really thought it was the end for me. Glad you got to go with Paul and the fam.

Jason and Joanna said...

looks like fun! and cute belly picture!!!

Christie Moss and Brenden said...

That is so funny that you guys go to that because last week when we drove through Nephi I saw a sign for it. I thought I wonder if Keisha ever went to that because I remembered thats where your family lives. haha It looks like a lot of fun. Oh and also Heather asked me to have you add her if thats ok her e-mail is Paulnheather98@infowest.com. Thanks!