Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Posted by Picasa
On the 24Th Paul had to work and I went up to Provo to meet up with some friends I don't see enough! I grew up with these girls and love that we are all still way close. Some of these girls I went to preschool with. I really believe a lot of where I am today is because I grew up with such good friends that were always good examples to me!
Sometimes it feels like just yesterday that I was playing house,dancing on my front porch with Jess to I saw the sign:),spending every minute outside during the summers, having our first crushes, at 14 or so all of us taking my dad's work truck to chevron when my parents were gone,riding four wheelers, going to youth court for not wearing our helmets, walking home from school, sleeping on the tramp,hating middle school, first day of high school, school dates, and so many other things that I remember. I agreed with what Keena said I think we were all put in the same little town at the very same time for a reason. Even though we all are so different, we taught each other so many life lessons. Even though we all don't live in the little town of Nephi anymore we all know we are just a phone call away! We're all married but Julee she's having too much fun being single:)You go girl!:) Its so crazy to think. I love knowing we all married GREAT guys! I love you all so much! Thanks for helping me get where I am today!

No comments: