Tuesday, July 21, 2009

heaven on earth

Lake Powell is the best vacations Ever! I went for my first time:) I know crazy huh! Last week we got to lake Powell Wednesday and come home Friday...WE HAD A BLAST!
here are some pictures...
lets just say its hard for me to pull myself back up on the tub! it didn't help that my mom was making me laugh!!
my mother thought it was pretty funny to push me off, i tried my hardest to stay on she had to use all her strength to get me off:) i get my huge muscles from her haha love ya mom!

my mom was nice enough to ride the tub and go slow with the pregnant girl:)

Mckel and Dani holding on for dear life!

Paul and Mike....HOLD ON!
Just call me Captain Prego:)
Paul showing us his sweet tricks:)
We love the Lake!!!
Hold on Logan and Paul!!!

cliff jumping! I found out that my husband is fearless!!! Paul and Logan jumped of a 65 foot cliff!! I had to keep reminding Paul he has a wife and a baby on the way!!!

Dani Me and Mckel just lovin Lake Powell!!
On our way to Lake Powell:)


We all had a great time and we already have our next trip planned!!! Next time we're for sure going a full week and renting a house boat for !!!Thanks Mom Dad Mike Mckel Dani and Logan for making this trip such a fun time!! We love you!

p.s. Mandee and Jaren you better come next time!! We missed you!

2 comments:

Michael & Nikki said...

I LOVE Powell! I've only been like 3 times. but LOVE IT!! We will have to go together sometime!!!! FUN!

nyn said...

OH I AM JELOUS for sure. These pictures look like so much fun. You guys rocked lake powell!!