Monday, July 27, 2009

Guess What!?!?!?!

IT'S A BOY!!!!
We found out tonight...We are SO excited! Paul took a break from work and we went to the hospital and one of my good friends does ultrasounds and told me she could get us in for a sneak peak! He had his long legs crossed for the first little bit but then uncrossed them and there it was! Its amazing how much he has grown! Paul is on top of the world! Definitely on cloud nine right now:) He's been sending me texts all night like--I can't even wait!! I want him to come out right now!:) and I'm the happiest man alive! haha I think its so cute how excited he is and I'm just as excited and before we know it we'll have our hands full! I think I'm still in shock I can't believe we're having a baby boy! Pictures to come soon!

10 comments:

Michael & Nikki said...

Love it! You will be the cutest mom! I can't express my excitment on here! Picture me jumping up and down cheering! Ha ha love you Keish! and baby boy!!!

Hollie said...

I'm just so excited for you! I'm so excited. I think boys are so fun. I can't wait for mine. LIterally I'm going crazy. Your little guy is gonna be so dang cute!! Congrats again! This is awesome. Love ya

Christie Moss and Brenden said...

We are so excited for you! Your little boy is going to be so dang cute! Paul is going to be a great daddy to his little boy! Can't wait to get you cute boy stuff for your shower!

Grandma Mc said...

Congrats..there is nothing like a mom and little boy relationship.
(as you know having a brother, they are a bit spoiled) I am so excited for you two!

Malaree said...

YAY! Love ya!

Brad & Beth said...

Keisha!!! That is SO exciting!! How fun! I'm jealous! :) congrats again!! Luv Ya!

Jason and Joanna said...

super exciting! congratulations!!!!

Jason and Joanna said...

oh ya- let me know when you wanna come over to scan in your next ultra sound pictures! :)

Unknown said...

YAYYYYY! I am so excited for you! Cody got a text from paul last night that said "We are having a boy, and my waife is a babe!" ha ha what a nerd! but you are a babe and i am so excited for you!

Taya said...

Yay! Keish thats so exciting! Congrats:) Love ya