Monday, July 20, 2009

meet baby hogue

Finally! here is our baby's first picture! If you look close you can see its eyes! On August 3rd we'll see our baby for the second time and we can't wait to see how much our peanut has grown!
First of all Paul's cute sister Carolyn sent us this onesie it says on it The world is a better place with me here. :) CUTE! Thanks so much! We love you!

Now about our first appointment! July 2ND was the most amazing day. My Appointment was at 9:00am the best way to start off our day. Hearing our baby's heart beat for the very first time. Being lucky enough to have a ultrasound on the first visit..I was told that doesn't happen to everyone but because Doctor Thompson could tell after hearing the heart beat I was REALLY happy and excited asking Paul and Doctor Thompson if they can hear it of course they could but I was just so excited all I could say was that is amazing, it's beating so fast, and Paul can you hear that! He was so nice and took us down the hall to get a ultra sound!!!! We even got our Baby's First Picture. It looked the size of a peanut but we are very proud of our peanut and love to look at the picture all the time:) When I find a scanner I will put the picture of our little baby up:) This appointment made everything more real.


Here are some things that are happening to me lately....

*My pants are getting tight-I don't love it

*My chest feels like it might explode(I've always had a flat chest but not right now-some days I wake up thinking are these things mine???It would be sweet if I didn't feel chubby every where else!)

*I'm not sick all day anymore just the last couple of days I've been sick at night

*CRAVINGS!!!

*I get teary eyed reading people blogs, reading my brother's emails, when I see someone else cry, watching movies and lots of other things. The best one I now laugh at but at the time I was really embarrassed! Around fathers day I went to wal mart to get a card around this time I was sick all day and I looked like I just went through a war but I needed to get a card for my Dad and Paul so there I am looking at all the cards I swear it takes me seven hours to pick one but not this time, the second card I read I starting crying like really crying and of course there are a million people at wal mart and this little girl probably four years old looks at me and turns to her mom and says mom why is that girl crying...I put the card back and left wal mart I didn't even get a card I came back another day when I could control my emotions!





7 comments:

Michael & Nikki said...

Well I cried reading your post today! I just love you and love that your experiencing the most amazing thing in the world! You have the sweetest spirt and just know how to make people feel so special and worth something! Your amazing my friend! I adore you!!

nyn said...

I LOVE reading your blog! It puts a smile on my face everytime. I am so happy you liked the onesie. It is a perfect fit for you and Paul and your cute little baby on the way. The pictures from your trips were so fun to look at. I am only sad that we don't live closer so we can have that much fun with you too. We will get there though one of these days. Love you Keisha and Paul too!! You are both wonderful and adorable.

Hollie said...

oh friend. I'm so glad you enjoyed hearing your baby! I still get excited every time I hear my little guys and I hear it weekly. Any day now and I'll be able to see him. I can't wait to find out what you two are having. On a side note I had the craziest dream about you guys the other night..call me and I'll tell you about it. haha luv ya

Dustin and Bree said...

Keisha! yay for you! I am so happy for you. It is SUCH a amazing thing to hear that little heart beat. There is such an amazing love that you have for that little baby even when they are just peanuts! ps, I think GIRL!

Dustin and Bree said...

Hey e-mail me your e-mail address so that you can be added to my blog. bree_162@hotmail.com

Joyce said...

Congrats Keish, I am excited for you and Paul to have a baby!!! I will soon be Grandma Joyce :)


Love ya,
Mom LeFevre

Annie McEwan said...

Congrats Keisha! That is so exciting....