Monday, July 13, 2009

First Belly Picture.

I'm VERY happy to say that the ''All'' day sickness is gone I still have rough moments but its not all day and I'm so excited about that! Mckel gave me the idea to take a picture the first of every month. So we can watch my belly grow...So I took this picture on the first of July (11 weeks). I'm now 12 weeks and I think my belly has grown a ton in one week! Food is my best friend. I feel like I have to be eating all the time! Kinda scary. Its crazy that we only have six more months to go! We can't wait to meet our little miracle:)
(11 weeks)


5 comments:

Kam and Jodie said...

Cute little belly :) Keep us updated...the wait is sooo fun!!

Hollie said...

I so wish I looked like that... belly...I'll show you belly! Way cute though (even though I don't see a belly) I miss ya! Can't wait to see you.

KK and Company said...

Yay! I am so excited for you!!

Michael & Nikki said...

SKINNY MINNY!!! You look so cute! I love the baby bump!! YAY!

Malaree said...

umm.... my belly is bigger than yours and I am not expecting! BWAH! You look super adorable though! It was so fun to see you at the Carnival! Love ya!