Wednesday, April 8, 2009

I'm Brave!

Long hairJail shot:) haha

I can't believe how brave I was!



I tried to get the back and sides but it was a little hard...


I did it! I got my hair cut not just a half inch this time! Jos cut a foot or more off and it feels so good! About two or three days after we got back from our honeymoon I called jos and said I'm ready! It been my plan for about three years now that after I get married I'm going to cut my hair off! I wasn't kidding.You have to give me some credit I kept it long all through hair school and three years after that! Four years of really long hair got real old! I love surprising my family so I kept it a secret for a week and a half! I know right! That's pretty good! My parents and sisters came down last Thursday for a girls weekend(Dad hung out with Paul) that's when they got to see the new do! I love long hair and I'll probably grow it back out one day but having short hair again has been fun. It's a little weird to wash and style short hair when you've had long hair for so long!

13 comments:

nyn said...

I LOVE IT!! You are so completely adorable. Love you Keisha!!

Natalie Park said...

I LOVE IT! You look so cute all the time! We need to hangout sometime soon! Call us sometime!

Kam and Jodie said...

LOVE THE HAIR KEISH! Very Cute!

The Dyreng's said...

Keisha I love the new hair it is really cute.

Shane and Kendra said...

You really are brave! Every time I think I'm going short I chicken out...it's the ponytail that I can't live without (especially with 4 little kids)! I love the new look! It is so cute. A change is always fun. I should do the same :) You look amazing as always!

Marie said...

I love your hair Keish....I can't believe you did it. But your hair still is longer then mine and I am trying to grow mine out. You look so pretty!!

The Frampton's said...

Still looks beautiful :)

matesen said...

I love your hair Keish! You look gorgeous as ever!

Malaree said...

You are brave! You are gorgeous as always! I keep telling myself that it's just hair and I should cut mine, but then I would actually have to do it ha ha! Love ya!

Chelsey said...

I seriously LOVE your hair keisha!! So dang cute!!

Jason and Joanna said...

i really like it! it looks really natural on you- like its always been that length! jos done good!!

Hollie said...

I'm disowning you...you didn't even tell me. How many times have we talked when you could have mentioned it....haha just kidding. I freakin love it!!!!!!!!

Michael & Nikki said...

well arent you GORGIOUS!!! I had no idea!! I LOVE it!!!