Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Good find Dad!

I never would of looked at this lawn mower and thought I should buy it.My dad did and it's been pretty entertaining:)We went from a Honda lawn mower to this Sweet Honey! The lawn mower we had before had some problems that needed to be fixed but we still needed to take care of our lawn. Who can afford to buy a new lawn mower these day?? I was telling my dad how excited Kyle was about finding his lawn mower at the DI for only 25 dollars and it was nice and pretty new. Well my parents and I went to the DI and look what we found!

The Sweet Honey in action!

For only 15 Dollars in does a good job!


The weather down here has been really nice this week its been fun to finally be able to go swimming again! I love water! I can't wait to take the boat out! Show Paul my tricks! Riding the tube:)


Jos and Kyle had a garage sale last Saturday. Paul was at work so I went over to hang out with them. On my way to her house I thought the hot air balloons were going to land on the houses and I about went off the road a couple times watching them:) Kyle and Dez Hanging out. Funny thing about the yard sale kyle's cop car was out in front of their house some of the Mexicans would drive by slow but wouldn't get out:) I bought a crib for $20 from Jamie. No I'm not hinting anything... I'm not pregnant:) But it is a cute crib and I was told a nice crib can cost $500.I'm just thinking ahead and I think I got a dang good deal! Thanks Jamie! Paul and I put it together last night it was pretty funny we had it all mixed up. We've both never put one together so we hope it's put together right! We'll test it out on my sisters babies:)lol


5 comments:

Malaree said...

keish, Mr. McKay would be so proud of the "Sweet Honey." You guys are too funny!

Lori said...

Keisha.... I'M very proud that your going GREEN!
Nice Crib..I'll buy it from ya for the grandkids! hehehe
Love ya :)

Michael & Nikki said...

Hi Friend!! I love the crib, I wish you would fill it! and I wanna come Shwimmin! Kam does too.. and i LOVE the lawn mower!! haha Classic!

Marcie said...

Hey so my new blog address is marcie-ann.blogspot.com, so if yours is private send me an invite so I can view it thanks!
(matanner1@gmail.com)

Sarah Ball said...

I love that you have a blog so I can keep in touch with you now. You and your new hubby make such a cute couple!