Friday, April 17, 2009

This post is all backwards sorry After the shower I stayed at Nik and Kamry's house...Kamry is such a cute and extremely good baby girl! It was such a fun night! Holl's Baby Shower...Its a boy!
I can't wait for baby lee to get here! Some of the girls I went to hair school with
Holl your Shower was so cute I love ya!
After a long day we decided to go to the temple after Paul got out of class
Yes I had my bra on this time:)
This is the computer room where Paul lives when he's not at work
This is how we feel about Homework...






3 comments:

Hollie said...

Thanks for coming friend! It was good to see you!!! Thanks for the whale!!!! I love it!

Lori said...

iam so happy for hollie. She will be a great little mom. you have some great friends keish

Michael & Nikki said...

It was SO fun to have you stay with us!! Please make it more often!