Monday, April 13, 2009

Easter and Happy One Month For Us!

This is Sand Mountain it is like a city!We don't camp at sand mountain we camp at little Sahara where most families with kids stay:)
Paul and Me coloring eggs in the trailer

On the way out to the dunes...Lots of sheep Paul thought this was pretty awesome!


Paul and I had a picnic at the temple...it was really nice day!



Paul always wears my sun glasses when were in my car he says cause he hates the sun in his eyes I think deep down inside he really likes to wear them:)




Paul and I have been Married ONE Month today! Can you believe how fast time flies! Married life has been a lot of fun and with that fun comes learning and growing together!:), it's such a big change and we both are working on getting use to different things we both do! It really is fun learning and growing together. Happy One Month Babe I sure do love you!I'll down load some pictures of some fun things we did in our first month real soon.





Long before I was born the Jones' have always went to the sand dunes for Easter and It wouldn't be Easter if we didn't go out there. It was Paul's first time ever to go to the sand dunes he did so good! No wrecks! My camera went dead so I didn't get a lot of pictures!. It was a lot different this year because of one boy... Elder Jordan Gary Jones:) If you don't know my brother is on a mission in Hawaii and has been out for six long months(long for me fast for him) I've been thinking about him a lot lately and Isn't it crazy how one person from your family can be gone and it makes such a big difference! Easter was still fun and we had our annual Easter egg Hunt on Easter with just my family in my parents back yard. My parents hide eggs all over the yard some with candy some with dog food and some with money. We just never know what we're going to get(we just have to be careful opening them)I usually end up with all the dog food and three dollars! Not this year No dog food and Eleven dollars! Paul was lucky and found some of the best eggs and got 21 dollars. Mike and Mandee weren't so lucky and ended up with 3 dollars...There is always next year guys! Jaren Dominated and got I think 38 dollars! Mckel is another story she rolled around in the mud for her eggs(not on purpose) It was pretty funny good thing my mom got it on video! I can't remember how much she got she was pretty close to Jaren I think? It was such of fun Easter! I will never forget the year when the Easter Bunny forgot to come(she was helping our neighbors that had family member die It was a good reason)But we were little and couldn't understand why the Easter Bunny would forget to come! Well my dad sat us kids down and we all had to write a paper about the real meaning of Easter...At the time we were so mad but now I'm grateful that he made us do that because its really not about the Easter bunny coming and the Easter egg hunts. Every year I try to remember the real meaning of Easter the Atonement and how lucky we are to be here on earth.I hope everyone had a wonderful Easter Weekend!I don't know how to put this video on my blog so please click here http://www.theinterviewwithgod.com/popup-%20frame.html and watch this video it really is amazing and true.

4 comments:

Hollie said...

Happy one month! Yay for you guys. Hope you had a happy easter

Lori said...

I'm glad you had a fun Easter. Enjoyed reading what you wrote. Love ya both :)

Kam and Jodie said...

No problem on the facebook :) hm, about the house...idk, i just want to see everything! What I should do is just come and visit you, it would just be easier that way, but for the time being, maybeeee the outside, kitchen, living room, and bedroom!! You have a great talent for decorating and I want to see what you have done.

nyn said...

It looks like you guys had so much fun. What an awesome way to spend your first Easter together. Love you guys!! Happy one month.