Friday, March 27, 2009

Sick/ Bored

I found this Survey thought it would be fun...
What month & year were you married? March(two weeks ago)
How did he ask you? We went to the Mount Timpanogos Temple to do baptisms and he asked me outside the temple:)
Where did you honeymoon?Disneyland and a Cruise to Mexico
Can you still fit in your dress? ha ha I sure hope so!
What was the worst gift you got? We LOVED all the gifts we received!
What flavor was your wedding cake? Lots of different flavors! I loved our cake! Thanks to Amanda!
Were you a bridezilla? No
Whats one thing you would change about your wedding? Nothing I love it!
Do you still look at your wedding pics? Haven't got them back yet! Next week I'm SO excited!
What colors did you use? Red, Black and White it turned out so pretty
Where did you tie the knot? We were sealed in the St. George Temple.
Whats one funny thing that happened that day? I have a story that happened two days before when I got endowed. Its actually pretty embarrassing!!! but I'll tell anyway since mckel has pretty much told everyone anyways:) I still love ya mckel. So after the first part at the temple I asked if I could put my bra back on and the nice cute little lady that was my little helper told me to keep it off so when I met up with my family I sat down by my mom and I noticed she had her bra on and I said Mom you have your bra on!? and she looks at me and says Do you not have yours on? and I say no! the lady told me to keep it off!!! She laughs quietly cause were supposed be being quiet and says I guess your free falling tonight! Wow I felt like a idiot!
How many showers did you have? 2 one in Nephi and one in St. George
Did you cry?Yes!
Who caught the flowers and garter? I think and Avia caught the flowers and I'm not sure on the garter?(we actually forgot the garter on the counter at home so we made our own)
Who was your officiant or minister? Our Sealer was Brother Hisky awesome story about him right before we were sealed the sealer look at me and said your a Jones and you have your grandmas eyes. Turns out he's my Grandpa Dave's 1st Cousin(my grandpa pasted away and we were very close and had the same birthday!) I know my grandpa was there!
Was there dancing? I danced with my dad, he danced with his mom and we danced with each other:)
Where was the reception? One in Nephi and One in St. George
How long did you have to plan your wedding? 2 months
What kind of car were you in when you drove away? My car the good ol civic
Did you save the top layer of your cake for your 1 year anniversary? Yes we did!
Who traveled the farthest to attend your wedding?I'm not sure his grandma, brother Sam, or sister Carolyn?

No comments: