Friday, March 27, 2009

Happy Two Weeks!

Since we've been back from our honeymoon I've had the worst Cold. Poor Paul! Second week of being married his wife can't breath out of her nose,has got ready maybe twice and wakes up seven times a night to blow her nose or get medicine. Paul's week has been a little crazy he took another guys shift tonight so he could have the Saturday of Easter weekend off...so He's worked Tuesday Thursday Friday Saturday(he leaves for hurricane at three and gets home the next morning at eight except for tonight he wont get back until sunday morning) and school Monday and Wednesday... no day off. He's slept at home Monday and Wednesday this week:( I've not helped his week by being sick I feel like a bad wife! Paul is such a hard worker and I can't wait for him to get home sunday!
*What is your husband’s name? Paul Matthew Hogue
*How long have you been married? Two Weeks Today!!!
*How long did you date? 2 months
*How old is he? 21
*Who eats more sweets? Me for sure- I need to work on that
*Who said I love you first? Paul did:)
*Who is taller? Paul
*Who can sing best? Uh, probably him-We got a hymn book with our name on it for a wedding gift so I decided to play a game Paul had to sing Hark the Herald Angels sing with out laughing with me leading lol it was really funny...he couldn't do it!(I didn't help by leading out of control)
*Who is smarter? Oh Him!
*Who does laundry? We both do right now
*Who pays bills?Both of us
*Who sleeps on the right side? I do.
*Who mows the lawn? We just got lawn in the back yard and haven't had to mow yet but when that time comes I will I like to mow the lawn-Someone else takes care of the front yard.
*Who cooks dinner? I've had the worst cold so he's made most of the meals so far(I'm telling you I have the best husband!)
*Who drives? I like Paul to drive
*Who is first to admit they are wrong?It depends. We're both pretty stubborn
*Who kissed who first? Paul kissed me:)
*Who asked who out first? I told my friend Brandon that his step brother(Paul) was pretty cute so Brandon wasn't smooth at all he text Paul and said my friend Keisha thinks your cute you should take her out. So Paul asked me out!
*Who wears the pants? We both do...I think

1 comment:

nyn said...

Keisha I loved reading about all your info on being married and married life. You are too cute. I hope you are feeling better soon. Love you.