Monday, March 2, 2009

First comes love Then comes marriage! 10 more Days!

Early Wedding Present! My parents gave Paul and Me a table! I love it! Bridal Shower #2 in St. George. Last Saturday night Hollie and Josie threw a bridal shower for me! It was a lot of fun! Lots of good food and I got a ton of awesome gifts! Thanks for Everything! It felt like Christmas again! Paul and I are so blessed with great friends and family!
My mom made us the red blanket and Paul's mom made us the blue and yellow blanket I took the pictures real close so you can see the details! So Amazing! I love them!

I love EVERYTHING

Cute Cute Cute:)









Can you believe Holl's 4 months pregnant?

Hollie Thanks for the Cute Shower I just love ya to death:)


Thanks Jos for all your help and for having it at your cute house!














Bridal Shower # 1!
My family had a shower for me a Saturday the 21st from 10 until 12 in Nephi it was really cute. They had lots of breakfast foods that were so yummy! It was a lot of fun and I got a bunch of real fun things! I’m so grateful to have Family and Friends that are always there for me!
Here are a few things I got!


Mckel and Baby Jackson



Few of my friends that I've been friends with my whole life!

3 comments:

matesen said...

It was so fun to see you at your shower! I am so excited for you! I love that Jackson is on your blog-what a cute baby!

Kam and Jodie said...

KEISHA, :( I am sooo sad I couldnt be there... whaa! You got so many cute things! I want to see a pic of your house in St George. Do you have one?

julee said...

keishy. im so excited for next week. i feel so special that i'll be a part of your wedding. in my hospital gown cut right down the back. ;) i love you. i love you. i love you!

oh, and by the way, i didn't know hollie was prego. how cute!