Monday, March 9, 2009

ThReE dAyS!

Its now 3:22 a.m. and I'm still wide awake.Its like when your little and you can't sleep because Christmas is almost here!I'm a nerd! I really can't believe I'm really getting married to my best friend in THREE DAYS!!! I never thought I could be treated the way Paul treats me. We're not perfect but even when we have our disagreements and I'm mad I'm still happier then I've ever been! It almost seems to good too be true but its so real! Its the BEST feeling to be loved! I really can't wait to grow old with Paul! He's seen me at my very worst and he still loves me and The best part is I've never had to wonder if he does...I just know it! He's so cute! Paul got a new job about four weeks ago and He works every other night so I have lots of time to think every other night...and I've been living here at our house alone since the middle of February just a little scary.I'm a chicken! I always think of the worst things that could happen! Anyways back to talking about Paul. I can't really explain how Happy I've been in the last 4 months. I haven't been this happy probably since I was a little girl playing house in the back yard. I worry and stress probably more than I should but since I've been dating Paul the wedding and our phone bill has been my only stress and worry.I trust Paul so much and trust is such a HUGE part in a relationship. I know Paul looks at our blog once in awhile...So Yes Paul I'm telling the whole blogging world how great you are and How LUCKY and BLESSED I am to be able to spend Eternity with you! Here are a FEW of the reason why I love him so much!
*His love for the Gospel
*His fun Personality
*How nice he is to EVERYONE I don't think he's ever been rude to anyone.
*He makes me want to be the best I can be
*He loves me unconditionally
*He has the cutest smile I've ever seen
*He tickles my back(I don't even have to ask)
*He doesn't just tell me he loves me he shows it
*He treats his mom so good(that's a good sign)
*I've never had doubts with him
*I can be myself when I'm with him
*He's 100% honest with me
*The way he holds me
*He makes me feel like I've never felt before
*He's always there for me
*He's really good at listening(he's working on the remembering part:))
*He's really good at everything he does
*How he loves me!
There are so many reasons but I don't want to bore everyone!lol
Its way past my bed time but for some reason I can't sleep maybe cause I'm so excited to see Paul in the morning! I haven't seen him since Friday! It feels like its been 2 weeks! I have lots to do tomorrow before we leave for Nephi I'll be running on no sleep that's not good if you know me! I guess I'll go count sheep until I fall asleep!

7 comments:

Kam and Jodie said...

Keisha, I am so excited for you! I love your blog description, that is a very cute quote!

Aaron and Bonnie said...

I love how you love Paul.....Every couple should feel the way you do! I am SO excited for your big day, weddings are so fun. Especially when it is your own. GOOD LUCK! All your engagement pictures are beautiful!

Michael & Nikki said...

Yay it's almost here!! It's amazing the love you have for eachother. I can't wait to see you Thursday.I know you are busy and super stressed.. and lacking sleep so I don't want to bother you, so please call me so i can get details on this weekend. I have a few questions :o) and some GOOD NEWS! No, I'm not preggo again! :) CALL ME!

The Robison's said...

Keisha Go to sleep! lol JK, We can't wait to see you two. I am so excited for you to go through the temple and for you to get married too. It is the neatest experience ever. But really you need to get all the sleep you can get because, we know how you are when you are tired OHHHHH GEEZZZZ! lol Love ya Sister!

Kam and Jodie said...

TOMORROW IS THE BIG DAY!!! AHHHH!!!

Malaree said...

Keish, so cute! I just had to say that your wedding was beautiful, you looked gorgeous as always and I can already tell that Paul is the biggest sweetheart ever! I am so happy for you guys. I could feel the love :) Madi hasn't stopped talking about Princess Keisha and came right home to tell Devin that she got a hug from you. It was precious, so thanks for that! Love ya lots and congrats!

Natalie Park said...

Keisha! Congrats! Sorry I wasn't able to make it to your reception. We ended up staying in Mesquite longer than we planned on.
ANYWAY, good news. I was driving around the other day and I found THE GREEN WALL! LOL! Just for you I posted some pics on my blog. I am a little upset because I thought I did pretty good and then I saw her pics and I was SHUT DOWN. LOL! Anyway, Call us sometime when life calms down. We would love to hangout with you guys!