Wednesday, March 4, 2009

8 more days & Funny email!

Holy cow people we're in the single digits!!! Eight more days!!I go through the Manti Temple a week from today!...I'm pretty excited! If you would like to leave Paul and I some advice about married life feel free we would love it!
Now the funny email!-I got this email today from my mom I thought it was funny!
Sometimes religious emails are better than some of the funny ones we get and pass on... Priceless President Thomas Monson was returning to Salt Lake City after a speaking engagement and when his Plane arrived there was a limousine there to transport him to his home. As he prepared to get into the limo, he stopped and spoke to the driver. 'You know' he said, 'I am getting pretty old and I have never driven a limousine. Would you mind if I drove it for a while?' The driver said, 'No problem. Have at it.' President Monson gets into the driver's seat and they head off down the highway. A short distance away sat a rookie Highway Patrolman operating his first speed trap. The long black limo went by him doing 70 mph in a 55 mph zone. The trooper pulled out and easily caught the limo and he got out of his patrol car to begin the procedure. The young trooper walked up to the driver's door and when the glass was rolled down, he was surprised to see who was driving. He immediately excused himself and went back to his car and called his supervisor.
He told the supervisor, 'I know we are supposed to enforce the law.. But I also know that important people are given certain courtesies. I need to know what I should do because I have stopped a very important person.'
The supervisor asked, 'Is it the governor?' The young trooper said, 'No, he's more important than that.'The supervisor said, 'Oh, so it's the president.....' The young trooper said, 'No, he's even more important than that.' The supervisor finally asked, 'Well then, who is it?' The young trooper said, 'I think it's Jesus, because he's got President Monson for a chauffeur!'

9 comments:

Michael & Nikki said...

Oh I love it!!! hahaha

Chelsey said...

My advice would be don't go to bad upset with each other. :)

Christie Moss and Brenden said...

That is a way funny story! I would have to say sometimes you need to go to bed upset because everything looks better in the morning:)

Kam and Jodie said...

Hey Keisha! My advise to you is always fight naked! Because it doesnt take long to forget what silly little thing you were ever fighting about :)

Aaron and Bonnie said...

I have to agree with Bud.....You may never go to sleep then you will be angry and sleep-deprived. If I know you Keisha I know you need your sleep? And.......I think I will try the fighting naked thing. If I feel one coming on I will go get naked. I hope my kids are in bed.

Jason and Joanna said...

lol- love the naked advise. bonnie called me up and said, "'hey, i just read on keisha's blog some advise... promise me you'll do it?' i said, 'uhh... what is it?'" and she wouldn't tell me what it was until i agreed. then she told me, i had to just laugh. i'm gonna try it! i wish you and paul the very best, marriage is the greatest- and shoot, you can just go get naked even if your not fighting :) im tellin ya, use our gift and clean the house in one of your sweet lingera's (sp)- paul will let you clean any time of the day if that's the case! (I was SO going to put something else, but i didn't feel like it would be very appropriate, if I remember i'll just have to tell you in person.)

nyn said...

So I kind of wrote and entire blog on my own page about marriage. More as a journal entry but you and Paul inspired me. Love you, see you soon.

..Amber.. said...

Keisha! Please add me to your blog ambermcpherson@yahoo.com Your invatations are so cute!! :)

Unknown said...

I'm in love with your wedding pics... by the way since I didn't tell you at the wedding... but I love it and i loe the car in front of the temple... that is so fun! I loved your colors and I am sorry i didn't come to the shower but I sent my present with judy buz I didn't have a babysitter and two kids wcan be a little much at a shower! Well I am glad I am a blogging friend with you now! I just want you to know how beautiful you are and how excited I am for you and aul to start you lives togethe! Paul is such a nice guy... SOOOOOO nice! he is nice to everyone and I just think it is so cute how head over heels he is for you! Good luck! Lets get together!