Tuesday, February 24, 2009

This is my paper chain...
16 More Days!!!
I guess you could say I'm so SO so excited for the big day to come!
The Jarretts Cabin!

Taylor, Mckel, Avia, Rachel, Me, Mandee, Alyse, Kristi

Mandee, Rachel, Mckel, Avia and Grandma Shirley

Rock Band! I wish I would of got this on video lol...I should never sing!



Last weekend was a lot of fun! My family had a Bridal Shower for me in Nephi it was a lot of fun and it turned out great! After the Shower My Aunt Kristi threw a Bacheloret party for me at her Cabin. It was a blast! We didn't go to bed until 2 I think I was the first one out. Me staying awake until two doesn't happen that often so I was very proud of myself! My grandma shirley stayed up the latest I think! She's amazing! It was a lot of fun being with the girls and hanging out at the cabin! I hope to do it again real soon!

1 comment:

Michael & Nikki said...

I love the paper chain! haha

I LOVE cabins!!! looks like you guys had a blast!! :o)