Wednesday, February 4, 2009

One LARGE Post!

THE JONES SUPER BOWL PARTY
Jaren and Jayden:)
Gus, Kaylee, Paul and Keisha.
My stinkin cute Parents!
My cute grandparents:)


Jack and Av!
Jayden Boy!


Ann and Jack
Mckel and Madix
Me doing what I do best eating! and my love!Gus just relaxing watching the game!

The soon to be Hogue family:) at Cafe Rio!!!
The Jones Family
The Cute Robison Family
The Cute Stowell Family

Before Bridal Pictures Saturday us girls went and got pedicures!!!

Paul and Me at Olive Garden. Yum!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY MOM!!! My my best friend and moms birthday was the 30Th of January! We surprised her too! We're full of surprises!:) We decided because my bridals were scheduled for the 31st we would have a birthday party down here in George for her. Friday morning Mckel called and told my mom her family couldn't come cause Madix was sick and Mandee's family couldn't come cause Jaren had to work. WE GOT HER GOOD! She had no idea! When my parents got to town I took my mom to Tai pan to look at ideas for center pieces for the wedding and Mandee, Mckel, Avia, Jaden, and Madix we're waiting at my house for Paul, My dad, Me to bring her back to the house that was the hard part because I live like ten minutes from town she wondered why we had to go all the way back out to my house before we went to eat dinner! I told her I needed to change my pants. When we got to the house I told them to come in and she said its Ok we can wait here so when Paul and me got in the house I was wondering how to get her in the house!! I text her saying mom come in the house. She said she was thinking because I was doing laundry that day that all my pants were wet and we'd have to wait until they were dry. Nope! She came and we surprised her. Mike and Jaren made it just in time for dinner at Olive Garden!!!!
I LOVE YOU MOM!!!
I found my dress that weekend! I LOVE IT!:)
My parents have been married for 26 Amazing Years on January 7th!:) This is them out to dinner celebrating!!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY DAD!!! My Dad and Best Friend had a birthday January 5Th. The kids and my mom surprised him and had a Pizza party for him:) I told him the night before I wouldn't make it home for his birthday cause I had to work but all along I was coming! Mandee not knowing he didn't know I was coming told him I was coming So I had to lie and say I had to work. Then the night before I got to Nephi and stayed at Mckels when I got into town I was texting my mom and I sent her a text saying I miss ya I wish I could come say Hi I'll see ya tomorrow Love you. Well my mom wasn't by her phone my dad was. My mom taught him how to get text so he got the text and said to my mom Keisha must of sent you a text that was supposed to go to Paul and was laughing couldn't wait to give me crap:) but really it was supposed to go to her!!! When did my dad learn how to get a text was what I was thinking!!! It was lost of fun and I'm real glad that I got to spend his birthday with him! I LOVE YOU DAD! We got him a few different things one of things we got him was a book...Why a Daughter needs a Dad. Its a 100 reason why we do! Its real cute. Here is a few reasons.
A Daughter Needs a Dad who will laugh at her at all the right times. A Daughter Needs a Dad to teach her that her value as a person is more than the way she looks.



















6 comments:

Greg said...

Thanks for mentioning my book!

Malaree said...

Keish-I just want to say that I am a TERRIBLE friend! I am so excited for you that you are getting married. I couldn't be more happy for you guys and I can't wait to meet Paul. Your pictures are all so gorgeous I don't know how you will ever choose! Let me know if I can do anything for you. Love ya lots!

Jason and Joanna said...

cute family! looks like you guys had a great time! thats so fun to surprise your mom like you guys did! way cute pictures!!

Jason and Joanna said...

oh ya... can you ask josie to invite bonnie and i to her blog, please? :)

Michael & Nikki said...

I love the LONG post!! You have the neatest family!! I love all your fun pictures!!

Hills said...

What a cute fam keish! These were all such fun pictures! I am excited for your big day!! You are a GORGEOUS girl and will make a beautiful bride :) Can't wait to see you soon. Hope everything else is going well for ya.