Tuesday, February 17, 2009


HAPPY BIRTHDAY PRINCESS AVIA! My little Princess turned 4 today! The roads were bad so I wasn't able to make it to her birthday party tonight! I cried. First birthday party of hers I've missed:( I called her this morning and I sang Happy Birthday Princess Avia to her and when I was done she pretended she was crying and said Thank you so Keisha for calling thats all I ever wanted:) I couldn't help but laugh! I can't explain how much I love this little girl. We've always told each other I love you to the moon and back!
She also told me this morning on the phone don't forget the decorations cause we're going to need a lot haha and that she had the chocolate chocolate cake! She is the cutest!

I LOVE YOU AVIA!




FREEZING but Fun!
Pine Valley is so pretty right now there is so much snow. Its always made me love St. George even more just knowing that I don't have to live in the snow but whenever we want to go play in the snow we can drive twenty minutes to Pine Valley to go sledding! On Monday Paul, Me, Daniel Logan and his brothers had fun sledding! It was cold but we still had fun! Happy Valentines Day!
I actually liked Valentines day this year! The last 5 years to me Valentines was Single Awareness day and me and my girl friends would buy tubs of ice cream and lot of junk food and watch sad love movies:) ha ha! Not this year! Paul was so cute! We stayed at my parents house the night before and he came and woke me up with a big bear and a card:) Then we drove home and when we got there I gave him my valentine for him and he had a dozen roses for me!!! How cute! Paul got a new job and works every other night so we didn't get to spend Valentines night together so I hung out and had a nice steak dinner with my friend sierra and her cute family! I missed Paul like crazy but still had fun and I know that he loves me...just knowing that he loves me as much as I love him made my Valentines so awesome:)I wonder sometimes why me what did I do to deserve such perfect guy but I just thank my heavenly father for blessing me with Paul! He is truly a answer to my prayers! So to all my single friends and cousins when dating life gets really hard don't give up just get on your knees and pray I promise he's listening and he has a plan for all of us!The famous words BE PATIENT:) I hope everyone had a fun Valentines!






Happy Birthday Grandma Shirley!




I followed madix around all night trying to get his picture but I got 14 that look just like this:) He's just too busy running around he has no time to stop for a picture!












Aunt Kristi got us all together for a surprise birthday party for grandma! We were all there! It was so much fun hanging out and playing games with the Lunt side! We need to do this more often! Grandma Shirley is the sweetest lady she'd do anything for you and wants the very best for all her grand kids! WE LOVE YOU GRANDMA SHIRLEY! and thanks Kris for getting us all together!

Happy 24Th Birthday Mandee Mo! On February 6Th!:)If you know my sister Mandee you love her to death. She is known to be the quietest out of our family but she really does have a loud crazy side!I love when I get to hang out with her. She has such a cute little family now and its fun to see her with her little boy Jayden she'd be lost without her little monster. I hope you had a fun birthday Mandee! I love you!

4 comments:

KK and Company said...

Fun post Keish! Miss ya!

Jason and Joanna said...

how cute! I'm so glad you had a great Valentines!! looks like you had a blast. Your little Avia is super cute too! love the high heeled picture!!

Michael & Nikki said...

Valentine Day is much much better when you have a hubby or boyfriend... Michael was gone on Valentines thank goodness I have Kamry to be my Valentine for the day :o) You 2 are just perfect for each other!! Avia is getting SO big!! I remember when she was crawling around!! Love ya miss ya

Aaron and Bonnie said...

I have to 100% agree that Valentine's Day is so much better when it's spent with the love of your life! I love your post!