Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Days Seven, EIGHT and 9

7-I can't really put into words how thankful I am for the chance I had to carry Connly and have to carry our baby girl right now. I'm SO very thankful for healthy pregnancies. What a blessing these babies are!

8- I'm thankful for the roof over our heads. It might not be my dream apartment/home but its clean and its just what we need right now.

9- This might seem little but its huge to me...I'm SO so thankful for my camera and pictures. Some days I'm pretty sure I take too many but I've heard you never regret taking a picture in the end. I know my brothers get sick of the camera in every one's faces all the time but I know one day they too will be thankful for them! haha Connly has changed so much in the last almost 2 years(my BABY will be TWO in January?) and I'm so thankful for the pictures I have taken and the ones I took so I can look back and remember those special times in our life. Its fun to look back at any old picture don't ya think?

No comments: