Friday, November 4, 2011

#4

Today I'm so thankful for babysitters:) All you mom's out there know you can't leave your kids with just anyone. Being in Provo not knowing a ton of people we use to never really go with out him. We decided its nice to go once and a while and just have time to talk and spend a few hours just us. With Mckel and Karol living up here I'm so grateful that they are always welling to watch him! With Mcke being at the end of her pregnancy and then having a brand new little one I don't want to add another for her:) so we'll give her a little while before we start bugging her again;) Connly also moved in with the Stowells for 8 days while we were gone and I didn't worry one minute! I met my neighbor Claire and fell in love hahaha She honestly is one of the nicest girls you would ever meet. Connly LOVES her and her husband Ryan and its a nice feeling to leave and not worry. So for the last couple dates she's been my go to girl! I'm seriously so thankful for them! Also my sister Mandee and my mom are always always there to watch Connly while I do hair in Nephi and that has been so nice of them and I couldn't thank them enough. So today and everyday I'm thankful for babysitters that watch our little man for us!!

1 comment:

Megan said...

You guys are seriously toooooo stinkin' cute! PLUS...I don't even think I knew you were havin' a little girl! CONGRATS!!!! pS. What's your email? I'll send you an invite to our blog! xoxo!