Thursday, November 10, 2011

Day TEN

I'm so thankful for my brother's! Jordan and me were the only ones left in the house with my parents when my sisters left and went to college and we became pretty close. I'm thankful for the time I got with him and how we could talk about anything. I was a senior when he was a freshmen and I'll admit it I was a little protective;) I think all of us sister have always been pretty protective of him(isn't that what happens when your the only boy with three older sister's?) Before his mission and during his mission he was always checking in on me and making sure I was doing the right things and he would try to talk some sense into me with the guys I dated lol Its pretty funny to look back on now! Now he's a married man and doesn't have much time for his sisters;)just teasing!! He's going to be a daddy and I'm so happy for him and Karolann. I also have two other brothers that I'm SO thankful for! Mike and Jaren...they're the two big brothers I thought I'd never have. Mike has been in the family for over 11 years and Jaren has been in the family for over 7 years! It feels like they've always been apart of our crazy family tho! I'm not sure if I could count how many times I've cried to mike on my parents front porch or on the phone and he was always there to help me get through whatever it was. He's helped move me a million times! I can tell he really loves Connly as one of his own and he'll never know how much that means to me. Jaren and Mandee lived in Cedar when I lived in Cedar my first year of College and he was always there to help. He also helped us with the big move north and we couldn't of done it with out their help. He is always there to help Paul and me with our cars and usually helps us after a long 12 hour day at work! It would take me years to type everything these guys have done for me! I'm thankful for our relationship! I love these three amazing guys so much and they will never know how much they mean to me!! They never read blogs so probably wont see this but I hope they know I'm always here if they need me!!

2 comments:

Megan said...

Keish...This is so precious! I can tell how truly amazing ALL of your brothers must be!!! :) (PS. I had one brother that grew up with 3 sisters too! ha! Guess they grow up to be the most top notch guys eh?) ;) Love ya girl!

Hollie said...

Hey there friend....I need an update on your life. :)