Wednesday, November 2, 2011

24 weeks!


She's getting bigger and so am I! I'm glad she is but not so glad that I am! This time around I know how hard it is to get that baby weight off but man are they so worth every pound! I'm 24 weeks and feeling great...other than the heartburn! I had my 24 week appointment today and there is nothing better than hearing that tiny little heartbeat! I'm feeling her all the time now. Paul and Connly love to feel her move too! I feel like I'm carrying her lower than I carried Connly. Any kind of Juice gives me bad bad heartburn and I end up throwing up. Its getting harder to bend over Connly's crib to put him down for the night. That's all I can think of for right now! We're so excited for February to come:) We sure do love this sweet little lady growing inside me!


Today I'm thankful for my FAMILY! Today has been one of those days where my patients is running low but I really am SO thankful for my handsome boys and my tiny baby girl. I would be so lost with out them. They keep life fun! Families are Forever!!

1 comment:

Megan said...

CUTEST pregger belly EVERRRR!