Saturday, November 5, 2011

Day #5

I'm thankful for the time I get to spend with my mom and sisters!! I feel like since I've moved up here we've become even closer.We spent the day together today while Paul and Connly were spending the day with his dad while he was in town and all the other guys were out hunting. So we had a fun girls day going to Chan's baby shower together, having lunch and sewing lessons from mom! We are making Christmas table runners and even if the sewing machine hates me it was still fun! Sewing is actually relaxing(after you figure out what your actually doing)! I'm one lucky girl to have them in my life! We ripped each other's hair out, Mckel might of been a little embarrassed of me and Mandee might of even broke a stool over my head growing up but we made it through and we are still best friends and no matter how old we get we'll always need our mom!!
*"She is your mirror shining back at you with a world of possibilities. She is your witness who sees you at your worst and best but loves you anyway. She is your partner in crime, your midnight companion. Someone who knows when your smiling, even in the dark. She is your Sister."

*"Sometimes a girl just needs her mama, and sometimes a mama just needs her girl"

1 comment:

matesen said...

I'm thankful for you, your mom and sisters too! I love you all so much!