Monday, September 19, 2011

Venting a little....

Some days I have zero patients. I feel like with this pregnancy I'm losing my patients with everything. Myself, My house(I gave up on picking up toys a month ago), Paul being done with school(couple more years), Living in a shoe box, Connly's little tantrums, mostly just everything it feels like. Sometimes I get stuck in a rut I guess you would call it. Its all about my attitude. I need an "attitude adjustment" like my mom use to tell us kids! I really feel like I need one. Starting today I'm going to be better! Take every day one at a time and not wish time away. These are the days we're going to look back and miss or laugh at(I've been told this many times). I just want to be better! I need to remember why we're really here and what our purpose here on earth really is. Life really is so good...Look at that smile. Love it more than anything!!



I read this on a blog and loved it so I had to share.



How To Really Love Motherhood.
Remember to breathe deeply & often.
Name those feelings as they fly through your heart.
When your children are beastly & scream I HATE YOU (and they will),
think of the warm sweetness of their tiny bodies when they were new.
This too shall pass & far too quickly.
Let the dishes pile up & have a party instead.
Laugh a lot.
Go puddle jumping & cloud busting.
Build forts & climb trees.
Spend rainy days in bed snuggling & sunny days outside adventuring.
Sing loudly & off key.
Dance like MANIACS.
Butterfly kisses & bear hugs cure broken hearts.
Tell them they can be anything.
Tell yourself too. Now believe it.
And don't forget to breathe.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Um, the beginning of this post sounds like me!! I have been such a Debbie Downer. Pregnancy will do that to us! Let's play so soon, k? We can be Debbie Downer's togetther...or just cheer each other up;)

Molly said...

Thank you! I really needed to read that today!

Malaree said...

You're so cute, Keish! I also feel like I am stuck in a rut and I love that little thing you found. It made me feel better! I love your little owl on your blog :)

N & D Jones said...

I can totally relate!!! That was a sweet post, it's always good to know your not the only one having freak outs! Connly looks so big in that picture! Looking forward to Thursday, yay for play time!