Wednesday, September 21, 2011

The Big 24!

Yesterday was such a fun day! I love birthdays...One day out of the year that is ALL theirs. A day to make them feel special:) Paul turned 24 and Madix turned 4! Connly and me started our day off by getting Pauls favorite treats and snacks and some balloons to take to him at work. Connly scared himself and me to death on our way he popped a balloon and we both about had heart attack. lol Paul was in a meeting so we made it quick. Connly loves to go visit Paul at work especially with treats and balloons!

We then went home to put Connly down for his nap while I made a cake decorated the house. For some reason blowing up the balloons seriously was so hard and when Connly woke up he popped about 10 of them before Paul made it home. Paul made it home and we(well mostly me and Paul sang a little to himself lol) sang happy birthday and watched him open his presents:) He got some sweet gifts this year his favorite was probably Season Tickets to Byu Basketball. They play Dixie state this year preseason I think and we're excited to see that game. We use to go to Dixie games all the time when we lived down there.


We tried to get a little family picture:)We left to go pick up his season tickets and then went to eat at Cafe Rio:) in Spanish Fork on our way down to Madix's birthday party at grandma and grandpa's house. Seriously look how cute his cake is!! None of us wanted to eat it...It was too cute!! Birthday Boy Madix*Random picture. Connly was so excited to have cake he was ((trying)) to wait patiently for me to get him a plate I tried to take a picture of him but it blurred him out. (I guess I need to start learning how to use my camera)Oh my was he excited for his "treats"! Look at that big bite!Mckel threw Madix such a fun birthday party! Being 39 weeks pregnant and all! She is a trooper she is going none stop. We had such a fun time and Connly was in heaven playing with Madix's new toys. Madix was so good to let him play with them. It was written all over Madix's face that he was having so much fun!! Thats what its all about:) I forgot to get a picture of everyone there. Its always fun to see Grandma Donna, Grandma Shirley and all the Stowells.


I'm so grateful for Paul and everything he does for our little family. He is seriously one of a kind. I'm lucky to have him!! Connly and me tried to make it a fun day for him!! Because he deserves it:)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey keish,
I loved that cake... who made it for her? Mckell is a champ I hope I am that good of a mom when I have one. I love looking at your baby counter. it's so crazy your on number 2 and a little girl... I can't wait to see her.
HOpe your doing great.