Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Labor Day Weekend- 2011

This is one weekend I look forward to every year because of SWISS DAYS. We love it! We didn't get any picture but we were there and we had fun! There are SO many cute bows and head bands it gets a little dangerous. It was crazy for me this year to shop for girl stuff. Saturday we had plans to go up the canyon and ride but the first BYU game was on so our plans were put on hold. Sunday after church we headed up to Franks Flat/Levan Canyon to make a fire and just hang out and get out of the house. Avia riding all my herself!

My little know how to tip em back(its not a good thing and we blame grandpa Gary for starting him so young;)Eating a little dirt off the tires...Honestly he tried to get every last bet out of every ones drink!Monday we headed out to the lake for the last time this summer...It was cloudy and of course windy but we still had fun watching the kids play in the water and sand. I didn't get any picture but Karol let me take a few of Connly so ill have to steal those from her. After we got back before heading home the boys had to help grandpa mow the lawn!:)What a fun weekend!!

No comments: