Tuesday, September 6, 2011

16 weeks!

These 4 months has actually gone pretty fast. I still have tired days but I think that just comes with being pregnant and chasing a one year old around(sometimes 2 when Nix is here)! I'm just in that "chubby" stage. I kinda get light headed when I do hair and I don't remember feeling like that with Connly.This time around I've kinda known what to expect and its been nice. I've started shopping for girly stuff and its seriously been so fun!! Can't wait to start feeling our little lady move! That's something I was told I would miss and I really did so I'm excited to start feeling her. Something that is really fun is when I point to my belly and say baby Connly points to it and says "bebe" Its so cute! I think Connly is going to have so much fun with his little sister. Can't wait to see them together:) I look pretty big in this picture. I feel like Im showing faster this time around. You don't realize how much you've grown til you take a picture...A few things that have REALLY sounded good:)...Cafe Rio-Jimmy Johns-Potato Salad

1 comment:

Chelsea said...

whoa... I crave cafe rio and jimmy johns! Lets go to either of those places real soon!