Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Park City

We needed a little getaway and have been wanting to go to park city all summer but never made it up there. So we did it! We packed up Friday and when Paul got off work we were off. When we got there we got summer dinner and went back to our Hotel to swim. It was so much fun. The pool was a little cool but they had two different hot tubs one was real hot and the other was just warm(perfect) and it was big enough for us to play around in.


Look at those feet!! He still loves bath time! Saturday morning I woke up to Connly talking to me like I'm the baby. His pack and play was on my side of the bed and I could hear him waking up but I kept my eyes closed and next thing I hear is him saying Hi and jabbering to me how I talk to him in the mornings haha! It made my day. We got ready and headed out to do some shopping!! We found some real good deals! The boys don't love shopping but I think they had fun! Just being together is what we wanted to do! Can't wait to go again!

No comments: