Monday, August 1, 2011

We've Got Another Bun In The Oven!

Friday June 17th I took a pregnancy test. It was positive! Paul was at work and I didn't have much time to come up with a cute way to tell him when he got home! I ran to Shirley's bakery to pick up some Cinnamon rolls. Came home made a little note to go with it. I was SO excited for Paul to get home so I kept texting asking him if he was on his way home. I'm sure he was real happy about that. I don't usually do that so he was wondering why I kept asking. Of course on the day I have exciting news there was a wreck on the free way and he got home a little later than normal. He walked in the door and I was trying so hard to not give it away I told him I made him a treat it had just got done and it was cooling down in the oven I asked if he could take it out for me. He said Oooo what did you make!? I told him its a surprise:) He opened the oven and didn't even take it out he just read the paper and of course I'm peeking around the corner to see his reaction and he says Are you serious? Awesome! I think its safe to say We're SOOO excited! We told my family the next day! haha With Connly we waited to tell them and we couldn't wait this time! We took the Cinnamon rolls and note down and while the family was outside eating I gave it to my mom. They're so happy for us!! Thank goodness for supportive family and friends!! This week I'm 11 weeks. I felt great until about 7 weeks and it hit me like a bag of rocks. The constant Nausea and throwing up. Not fun. Hopefully this part ends soon! haha I did get medicine for it but it puts me right to sleep. I can't be sleeping while trying to take care of Connly:) We're SO excited to add another little little one to our family!! Connly and this one will be a tiny bit over two years apart! My due date is February 21st:)


7 comments:

Molly said...

Congratulations!! That's so exciting!

Hollie said...

Cute little story. Remember when you an oven with a bun in it. Very appropriate for #2. haha So excited for you guys and I'm so sorry about being sick. Not fun. Congrats again!!

Christie Moss and Brenden said...

I was reading the 18 months post and thought, I wonder when will they have another one... haha. I got my answered as I scrolled down! Congrats! So excited for you and I hope you feel better soon!

matesen said...

Congrats Keisha! I am so excited for you :)

Maria Nielson said...

Yay!!! I'm so excited for you!!! I'm a little jealous! (Shh!). Congrats :D

Em said...

Congrats!! Sorry you are feeling sick hopefully you get feeling better soon! Can't wait to hear what you are having!!!

The Robisons said...

Mandee told me the exciting news! I'm so happy for you guys. That little Connly is so dang cute that I can't wait to see your little one on the way. I hope so bad this new one has the same cheeks. They are to die for! Congrats again!