Friday, August 26, 2011

My Boys...

These boys are my whole world. Their the ones I love thee very most. Paul starts school again Monday. I know he has enjoyed his 2 weeks off from school. Sometimes I feel like I don't give Paul enough credit. He works hard for our little family. I get to stay home and raise our little man. While he goes out and works full time and goes to school. Then comes home and helps me with our wild little man. I couldn't ask for a better husband or dad for our kids. Don't get me wrong there are days when we can drive each other nuts. I think that's just life. We both can't wait for him to be done with school. 2 more years! Seems so far away but really I think it should go by pretty fast. Maybe not fast enough tho;) Connly is my little buddy. Where ever I go he goes. His personality is getting more crazy and fun every day. I hope he'll be my little buddy forever even when he gets to the age that moms aren't that cool anymore;) I've got a lot of catching up to do on my blog but today I just wanted to write a little about my boys:)


No comments: