Monday, August 29, 2011

We're so excited!!!

Its' a GIRL!!!


We found out Monday night.My AMAZING friend Tana that told us with Connly was able to get us in again for a sneak peek!! I can't even explain how excited we are!! I can't even thank her enough!! Paul thought for sure it was another boy(but is SO excited its a girl). Some days I thought it was boy and then other days I would think it was a girl. I had a few dreams about having a girl but I know a couple people that have had dreams about having a boy or girl and their dreams weren't right. So when Tana was trying to get her to open up her legs she kept saying come on little miss and then she'd kinda correct herself and we'd laugh and then I spotted the dots right before Tana said...It looks like your having a girl! We were in shock! A girl!!! For some reason I thought I'd never get a girl! Kinda weird I know. I can't even put in into words how excited I was and still am! We left the hospital and I started to cry. I think finding out what your having makes things more real! I can't believe I'll be a mama of two! I'm a little nervous at the same time to have two! I've heard both its easier with two and others say its harder! We shall find out in 6 months! We went to Cheese Cake Factory to eat after to celebrate. We were on cloud nine! Then we walked down to Carters to buy our first girly item!:) Sadly I didn't find anything I loved but don't you worry Swiss days is Friday! Paul's worried sick about me putting us in debt...I'm a little worried to Girls clothes are so cute!!! Bring on the shopping!!!;)



Just for fun I wanted to put down our families votes:)


Girl: Grandma Lori, Grandma Judy, Mckel, Mandee, Avia, Sam and Jo.



Boy: Paul, Grandpa Gary, Grandpa Austin,Grandpa Stephen, Mike, Jaren, Karol, Madix, Jayden, Carolyn, Rachel.

3 comments:

Darren + Janessa said...

I don't know what it's like with two, we skipped that number :) but I think you will love it! Kids are so fun and especially when you start seein them interact and play with each other!

Congrats girls are so fun!

kars and linz said...

Oh I am so excited for you guys! Girls are def more fun to buy for... unfortunately (or maybe fortunately!) we dont have a girl yet or we would be broke!

Worwood Family said...

That's SOOO exciting! Congrats! :)