Monday, August 1, 2011

18 Months!

My baby is 18 months old! He is learning so much and says a new word almost every day and it shocks me and makes me so happy. I would be lying if I said all the words he's saying make me happy...He's been saying No so much lately. WE are working on not saying that. I was so confused of where he picked it up but then Paul helped me realize that I'm always saying "No No No" to him during the day cause he's always up to something he shouldn't be:)I guess I need to start using a new word.He's still his busy little self and still has one speed. Pulls the funniest little faces. He keeps us on our toes and makes life so much fun!! We love you Connly so So SO much!!! My friend Rachelle took his pictures and he would not smile for nothing. I was jumping around like a crazy person and actually came home sick cause of all the jumping around. Once we got home he kept saying "Cheese" to me cause that's what I was saying to him while getting his pictures taken. He was all smiles when we got home. Little stinker!




















3 comments:

The Mitchell's said...

Oh my goodness Keisha, these pictures are SO STINKIN CUTE!!! What a handsome little dude! Congrats to your cute little family on baby #2...no doubt he/she will be just as CUTE as Connly!

Tana said...

These Pics are adorable... and he is going to be a heartbreaker! :) Love ya! Congrats on the bun in the oven! I had no idea... :)

Lisa Nielsen said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!! Yay! I am so happy for you guys. Connly is such a little stud. I love his pictures...smile or no smile, he is so handsome! I hope you are feeling better! Love ya!