Saturday, August 6, 2011

The Help

Mal was reading this book on our way to Nashville and said she liked it and then I heard from a few more people that it was a good book. I'm not a huge reader but when I find a good book I can't put it down. I bought it Tuesday and finished it Friday night I think that's the fastest I've ever finished a book. If anyone is looking for a good book to read The help is such a good book! If you have already read it you know its good and we should go to the movie together when it comes out;)

3 comments:

matesen said...

I LOVED this book! One of my favorite books I have read. I am so excited for the movie to come out!

Unknown said...

It is such a good book! I started it Friday night and finished Sunday Morning.. I was hooked! I think that was the first book I've read in a long time from front to cover-I usually stop reading a book because I cant get into it! I can't wait for wednesday when the movie comes out!

KK and Company said...

I just started reading it today!