Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Summer is here and do you know what that means??

SEVEN PEAKS!!!






We loved every minute of it last year so we HAD to get passes again this year! The first five seconds of the first day Connly had to warm up to the idea then he turned into a little fish! He's loving the water!! He loves going down the little kid slide and playing with all the little wheels. He likes floating down the lazy river watching Av dive in and out of the water. I was telling Av and Madix to plug their noses and go under water and I look over and Connly is plugging his nose laughing at me haha! My baby is getting so big! He's all over the place this year! Wish I had a waterproof camera so I could get him in action in the water!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I am Officially jealous!!!! I love seven peaks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lisa Nielsen said...

So fun! I want to go:) I am coming up in July for a whole week with Cache...maybe we can get together?!

Anonymous said...

Sunshine Award... Look at my blog post to get the details and the clipart for your post.

The rules of this award are..

1- Thank the person who gave you the award and link back to them.
2- Tell us something about yourself.
3- Nominate 5 other bloggers
4- Let them know you awarded them.