Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Saturday in Nephi...

Friday night we had a BBQ at my parents and then roasted some treats around the fire pit. I love setting around with my family telling stories and our darkest secrets;) and laughing til it hurts. We love being together. We have fun! Even if we go fishing and don't catch anything or even get one bite! We went up Nephi Canyon. My Grandpa Dave loved to fish and I remember fishing at this pond with him. I know he had luck here but we NEVER do!! I guess throwing rocks really does scare the fish away;) Either way we had fun just letting the kids play in water and Mckel casting Madix's line out for him and her worm flew right past the people's faces that were to the right of us! lol Seriously so funny!! The kid even brought the worm back to her! Connly really thought he was doin it with his pole! He loved splashing it down in the water.

Oh poor little Daxton... Connly sure does love you!!
...and by the looks of that smile I think you like wild Monkey thats always in your face! Mandee I'm sorry my baby smothers your baby!!








A little dirt, cookie and ice...YUM!









It was a pretty warm day so after we'd had enough fishing we decided to go back to Mom and Dad's to let the kids play in the water...They had a blast!! Everyone but Connly haha He wasn't so sure about the running through the cold water!


He wasn't loving life!



HAHA Oh Jord you are one of a kind!





Aunt Karol saved him tho!He's usually on the other side of the door wanting out but for the first time he wanted in!! haha So funny!!


1 comment:

Lisa Nielsen said...

I love Connly fishing. He is so cute! I wonder if he wants a little brother or sister...with all the smothering of his baby cousin?;) Miss you!