Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Friday Night Bee's Game

What a fun date night!! Thanks to my Aunt Rachel! She gave us for free tickets to the Bee's game. I couldn't pass up something fun and different that we don't do all the time. We had awesome seats. Third row... right in front of first base. We asked Casey and Kristen to come we had so much fun with them and a lot of laughs!:)

Paul and me were asked to play a game with a balloon with another couple during one of the little breaks(or whatever there called in baseball) I'm too chicken so we told them to ask Ryan and his wife Crystal(they're from Nephi) that were right next to us. They did it and won! The couple that lost the guy asked his lady to marry him!! How cute!:)
Paul met Pat:)
My favorite part of the night Connly out on my shoulder. I love it.
Thanks Rachel for the tickets we had a blast!! Thanks to Carolyn and her girls for watching Connly while we went and had a fun night out!

1 comment:

KK and Company said...

Connly is sooo big!! And sooo cute!!