Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Memorial Day Weekend...

The weekend didn't go as planned because of the rain. It had been so rainy forever it seemed like. We planned to go to Park city Saturday and then the Zoo on Monday but that didn't happen. We went bowling Monday and to lunch with the family. Its always fun to go bowling with my family. We all had funny names that made it that much more fun and funny! It was Connly's fist time bowling(pictures to come when I steal them from my mom). That night Jordan invited us to go make a fire and roast marshmallows out by Utah lake. Its seriously right down the road from us and I'm not sure why we haven't done this until now. Lots more fires and roasting marshmallows to come this summer!! Jordan's friends and neighbors were also there it was fun to meet them and hear the funny stories.----------------------------------------------------------------
Random pictures of my little buddy!




Seriously he is mess maker but a cute one! I think he got the messy and cute par from his Dad;) I give him a snack before I put him down for his naps and he usually does good at keeping his snacks in his bowl well this time he had other things in mind. He's a little too big for his bumbo chair but loves to get it out and have a seat and use it to climb up on things he shouldn't:) (as you can see he loves to get out every single toy he has just to get them out along with everything else that's in his reach) I was actually updating the blog and turned around to see the mess he had made and this is the look I got hahaha I'm in for it! Little monkey. and of course he had to come take a look at the picture I took of him:)
He loves to feed himself...it sure is messy!!!He loved climbing in the wipes box and having me pull him around. I love that smile and those cheeks!:)

1 comment:

Hollie said...

Love all the updates. Connly is getting so big. I swear I say that every time. Times flies. Miss you tons!!