Friday, May 20, 2011

Just for fun...

These are fun for us to look back on and laugh...
What are your middle names?His: Matthew Mine: Don't have one
Do you have little pet names for each other? We call each other Babe but sometimes I call him P math (Mckel started that one haha) or Paul Matthew. He calls me Keish or Keisha Donna. If I'm in a crazy weird mood I'll call him things like Sweet cheeks, Cupcake, etc. just to hear him laugh and say "Oh my gosh":)
Who said I love you first?He did:)
Did you go to the same high school/college? No. Paul went to Dixie High School and I went to Juab High School:). He went to Dixie College and is now going to UVU and I went to Evans in Cedar.
Where is the furthest you have traveled together? Hawaii
How long have you been together?Been together 3 years in Oct. and Married for a little over 2 years.
How many children?One Wild Monkey:)
What about pets? Nope:( We both want a dog. Maybe when we have a house.
Which bill is the hardest on you as a couple? We hate bills all together:)
Who is the smartest? I would say Paul.
Who is the most sensitive?Me
Who does the cooking? Me. Paul wont eat most of the time if I'm not there to cook if he does its cereal, easy mac or he'll go get something;)
Who is more social?We're both pretty social. Sometimes I can come off a little shy. Just let me warm up and I'll talk your ear off;)
Who is the neat-freak? Haha Paul says he is. After having Connly its changed things. He takes the house apart about a billion times a day. Some days I give up and let him go at it and I'll pick it up after he goes to bed at night. Paul gets home and is in shock that our little angel has done it again lol ;)
Who is the most stubborn?I would say both:)
Who hogs the bed?Paul tells me every night that I do.... But he wakes up almost every night talking in his sleep(pointing saying that a wall is falling, going through papers(pillows) on the side of the bed, or talking and laughing about who knows what) So we're even;)
Who wakes up earlier?Paul
Where do you eat out at most as a couple? Probably Cafe Rio?
Where do you shop the most as a couple? Costco or Wal mart lol Paul doesn't like to shop so we don't shop much together other than the grocery store.

No comments: