Monday, May 23, 2011

Connly's 16 MONTHS...

Connly REALLY has a hard time setting still and not making really loud noises during Sunday school so I've been taking him to Nursery and I stay in there with him since he's not supposed to be in there for 2 more months. They're really nice about it and don't seem to mind. He looks bigger than most of the kids in there lol. We usually leave and go to relief society but last Sunday they asked me to stay and help with the lesson and snack time. Connly loved it and he got to color his first picture of Jesus:) Seriously where has the time gone?:( My baby is growing up way too fast. I say that every time because he is! He is learning crazy new things every single day. He is fearless and scares his momma more and more every day doing crazy things! He thinks he's big and tries to do what the big kids are doing. He's in Heaven when he's with Av, Madix and Jayden. Talks to Daxton how I talk to him. Gets right in his face and makes me jump out of my skin when he tries to get in Daxtons car seat with him. He's saying more words every day.He Says Uh Oh when drops something or when he's done something naughty:) He's got about 6 new teeth this month. We're working on the animal sounds he thinks when Paul or me do them its pretty funny. He's still my little climber. He'll climb up in his high chair. We did not teach him this. Its scary. He did when I wasn't looking one day and fell backwards and hit his little head. He is hungry all day every day. If I let him eat all day he would. He'll come give ya his jacket or shoes when he's ready to go outside. He'll pull on the door nob when he's ready to go outside. He loves putting on our big shoes and walking around. He loves being outside. I'm glad its finally warming up so we can go outside!! He "talks" all day. He's not scared of anyone. Makes me a little nervous. He gives hugs. Its the cutest thing. If your laying on the floor he'll grab a book and have seat on ya where ever he lands even if its on your head. Loves Motorcycle's/Four wheelers and Trucks. He makes the noises when he plays with them. I think his most favorite thing right now is Grandpa and Grandma back yard. First thing when we get to their house. He's on the search for Grandpa Gary and usually takes his hand and wants to go outside. I'm sure I'm forgetting some things our little man has been up to but here is a little update! We love you Connly thanks for making life so fun!!

No comments: