Saturday, May 21, 2011

BBQ with the Hogue's

We don't get to go with Paul's family much. Usually once a year with his Brothers and Sisters. They live out of state so that makes it a little tough. A lot of his cousins from Paul's dad's side live in Northern Utah so its going to be a fun summer getting to know them. Paul misses his family so I'm so glad his cousin Brad called him and said they were getting bunch of the cousins together and having a BBQ at Brad's house in Lehi. We had a great time! I met a lot of new faces. The Hogue side is HUGE I have lots more family to meet.


I've known Uncle Dennis and his family since we've been married and I might get in trouble for saying this but Dennis is my favorite. He's down to earth and so funny!!! In this picture Paul and Jess thought it was funny to let Connly pull Dennis hair...OUCH!



A bunch of the girls!

Ryan and Paul are exactly One year apart. Ryan just got back from Iraq. Paul and him have always been pretty close. They lived together in the same house growing up at one point. We're glad he's home and safe! Thanks for all you do Ryan to serve our Country!!


We left when Connly started to get tired and I decided to climb in the crib for some cuddling time. Its the only time he'll actually lay and cuddle with me!! I love this little boy!!

No comments: