Friday, May 20, 2011

Jayden's busy day!!

Jayden Graduated Preschool On Friday afternoon. Connly and I were so excited to go watch him show us what he had learned. He was so cute singing the songs lol! While the kids were singing Connly was dancing in my arms. He wanted to be up there with Jayden. Miss Josalyn does an amazing job. Av went to two years of preschool with her and Jayden has one down and one more to go and both Mckel and Mandee have said how much they love her and how good she is with kids! Later that night we went to watch Jayden at his Dance Review. Oh man were those boys cute!! Jayden did a great job and danced all three dances. I know Mandee was praying he would dance and not stand there and HE DID! We all got a good laugh. Watching the little girls dance made me sad that I missed Av's dance review when we were in Hawaii!! I love being an Aunt!:) Pictures to come of Jayden at his Dance review

No comments: