Thursday, February 25, 2010

3 & 4 weeks old...

((warning))
I LOVE TO TAKE PICTURES OF MY BOY!
The pictures again are not in order forgive me i still can't figure out why it wont let me move the pictures around!

I'm trying to eat! Where is my Dad I need a break from my Mom she always has a camera in my face. That is probably what he's thinking.








Just hangin out:)


these next two pictures Mr Connly turned ONE MONTH OLD i love this outfit(thanks to the morgan's for giving it to him) If you can't see what it says on his outfit it says Small Paul!
15 things about Connly at One Month
1. Makes the cutest little sounds
2. Still curls up like a little cat most every time you pick him up
3. LOVES bath time
4. Loves tummy time
5. Doesn't love getting dressed and undressed
6. Loves looking at lights
7. Starting to follow the animals around on his bouncer
8. He's a good eater!
9. Wearing 3 month clothes.
10. Still wakes up to eat 1 to 2 times at night.
11. Likes the sound of the blow dryer
12. The pad on his changing table cannot stay clean.
13. Starting to like his swing more and more.
14. Has the cutest smile even if it's just gas. I swear there real smiles now tho!?
15. Before I put him down for bed I sing the primary song I'm a child of god and he goes right to sleep.
He loves his Tummy Time!







The tired parents;) We sure do look tired!


Sometimes he's not sure what to do with his arms so he put them straight up. Even when he is sleeping:)

Cute little hands:)




Who ever thinks she is the shy quiet one...YOU ARE WRONG:) Sorry I had to do it!
Connly and me were invited to Avia's 5th birthday party! She is a whole hand full and smarter than a whistle is what she told me and I have to agree she is the smartest 5 year old I know! I'm so glad we were able to go spend the day with her!I can't believe she is 5! She is so cute with Connly.We love you so much Av!

Just woke up from his nap and what does he see his momma with a camera in his face:)
He was done having his picture taken this day! Sorry little guy mom just thinks your the cutest thing!
We had a few really nice days in St. George so we went for a little walk...He loved so much he fell asleep:)

Later that day Grandpa Hogue finally came to meet his first grandson.

I love moments like this!



I could kiss his cheeks all day!



Cute pink band aid


He is getting so big and it makes me sad I would love for him to stay little forever. He makes us so happy!
I want to write more about my little man but he just woke up and needs his momma so thats all for today!

13 comments:

Malaree said...

you are the cutest mom in the world! connly is changing so fast already! he is such a precious and adorable little guy! next time you are in nephi, let me know and i will come see him(minus my children) and if you are feeling up to it! i know it gets crazy when everyone wants to see the little guy! you are doing a great job and he is THE CUTEST EVER! loves :)

Lisa Nielsen said...

Oh my goodness! He is perfection! I love all the photos...keep 'em coming:) Where did you get an outfit that says Small Paul? That is so cute! Let's do something soon...maybe an afternoon walk:)

KK and Company said...

He is the cutest thing and has already grown so much! And you know what I think? I think that when he puts his arms straight in the air, he is dreaming about scoring lots and lots of "TOUCHDOWNS!" so he has to put his arms in the air!! He is SOOO CUTE!

Em said...

He is so so so so so dang cute!!!! Somehow I made it to your blog woo hoo! I have missed seeing what is going on! Congrats Keisha he is beautiful. How are you doing? Miss your cute face. Hope you are so happy!!!!

Jason and Joanna said...

So much fun! He is super cute, starting to get so big!! Glad to see another post, keep 'em comin!:)

Hollie said...

Mr. Connly is getting so big. I too wish they would stay little. I think the first year should last two years then they could grown up. haha I wanna see him soon. He's so precious. Love and miss ya

Aaron and Bonnie said...

Your little man is so cute. I can only imagine how good of parents you two are. You look so happy and your life just seems "perfect!" You deserve it!

Lori said...

I love alllllll the pictures! He is so cute....grandma loves him so much and I miss kissin him!!! I can't wait to see him again! Give him a kiss for me...love you all :)

Anonymous said...

4WEEKS ALREADY.. ARE YOU KIDDING.. WOW! Where does the time go.. He's still just as cute as ever, I love the pic you took after he just woke up.. Cute Chubby Cheeks.. Sooo Fun..

AND YES AVIA IS AS SMART AS a Whistle.. LOL..

Michael & Nikki said...

I just love the picture of you looking at baby connly! adorable! I promise we will come see you both, I still fighting a stupid cold. I love seeing you with your little guy. Its amazing huh! Take in EVERY moment, cuz before you know it he will a year and a half like Kam. where does time go?? Its an awesome journey though.. Love and Miss ya!!! Kiss those chubby cheeks!! Hope to see you soon! xoxo

A bit about our little family... said...

Holy cow I can't believe how much he has changed! He is SO SO SO SO CUTE!!!! I had to pull Conner over to look at his pictures because I can't get over how stinkin cute he is! It looks like you are doing an excellent job being that little cuties momma!!

McKel said...

Oh Tiny Come and see me, you need your aunt McKel. She loves you and glad that your as cute as she is, you look just like me, no wonder your cute. I worked hard on you and talk your mom through many things. Keep being so cute!

Ciera said...

Ohmigosh, he's adorable Keish.