Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Summer is here!

Julee came to stay with me last week(poor girl's throat was hurting before she got here then got home and went to the doctor and turns out she had strip! BUT we did have fun but this is the only picture I have she has all the rest of the pictures on her camera so Jules lets work on emailing me those pictures:)
I'm pretty much pro at tennis... I mean look at my form :)

Logan and Paul just relaxing at the pool:)

Dani and Me catching some rays:)
This how Paul and Me spend a lot of our days by the pool. Its so nice to have a pool!! We've been playing Tennis a lot lately I actually think its pretty fun I'm not good but its a good work out!



2 comments:

nyn said...

looks like fun. And I so wish I was laying there in the sun right with you - hot bathing beauties!!!

Michael & Nikki said...

Next time I come down we are swimming and playing tennis ok!? FUN!! It was so fun being with you yesterday and just getting out of Cedar! we need to do that more often!! THANKS FRIEND LOVE YOU!