Sunday, May 17, 2009


Avia had her 2nd Dance Review!
I wasn't able to be there but I just wanted everyone to see how cute she is!:)

I called my mom when it was over to ask how it went and Av got on the phone and she said I DID IT Keish! I wasn't even scared! lol I'm so proud of her!
...................................................................................................................
On Saturday I had the BEST experience! Nikki Mike and Kamry were sealed for Time and all Eternity in the St. George Temple! I was told how awesome it is to see kids get sealed to their parents and I agree I was crying more than anyone in the room because the spirit was so strong and it was my best friends cute little family being sealed! Nik I'm so Happy for you and your cute little family! Thanks for letting me be apart of your special day! I love ya!


5 comments:

Lori said...

Keisha
Your the cutest Aunt! Avia Loves you so much. And I am so happy for Niki and Mike, for being sealed for eternity. I am glad you and Paul could witness it. Seeing the kids come into the room is the sweetest thing ever. I am so happy for them. They are a cute couple.
Love ya Keish.....Mom XOXO

Lori said...

Oh yeah I loved your song playin on your blog! :)
I Love and miss you and Paul.
Have a great day .... Keep Smiling
Mom

Michael & Nikki said...

Look at little Avia!! How sweet is she!! And I am so lucky to have an amazing friend like you! Thanks for being there, it was the best day ever, and I'm so glad you were there to share it with us! We LOVE YOU!

Hollie said...

Keish, Av looks like you in the top picture. I seriously have a picture of you pulling the same face. (minus the cat whiskers) :) I'll show it to ya. She loves you!!! Thats neat your so close. That is way neat about Nikki and Michael. I'm so excited for them. I miss ya. Call me anytime...please...

Malaree said...

I saw little Avia dance because I took the girls to watch Kloey and I cannot believe how much she looks just like you! It seriously blows my mind!