Tuesday, May 5, 2009

One Year Older and Wiser Too!

My family came down for the weekend...On Monday I turned 22. My Dad, Jaren, Mike, Paul and me started out the day out fishing...I was the only one that didn't get a fish! What the heck!







We all then went swimming! It was really fun with the kids. Our pool is perfect for little kids!


Av and Me



Hand Stands...Paul, Dad, Me and Mckel:)


This is a VERY scary picture for a lot of reasons most of all my face but look at Mckel's eye CREEPY!:)



















I had a really fun weekend and my birthday was really fun! Thanks Everyone!







5 comments:

matesen said...

Happy birthday Keisha! It was so fun to see you at Jayden's party. I wish I saw you more often!

Michael & Nikki said...

Yay.. a new post! I LOVE it! I want to come swimmin sometime!!!

McKel said...

Dear sister why would you put the picture on with the creepy eye???? I will have to go through mine and find a fun picture. lol Love ya and thanks for letting us stay and play for your birthday!

Hollie said...

Glad your family came down. Looks like fun! happy 22! love ya and cute swim suit...where did you get it?

nyn said...

Looks like a wonderful b-day. Happy 22!!