Thursday, May 14, 2009

Two Month Anniversary:)


Its been 2 Months! Its been fun and I wouldn't trade married life for anything! I'm not saying its always easy because its not we're learning a lot about each other and some days probably drive each other nuts but I know we both love each other more and more each day and the hard times just make us stronger...Paul I love you! Thanks for Everything you do for us! I didn't put pictures up from Our Wedding Day so I decided I would today...I miss it and it went by too fast!


Est. March 13Th 2009



The Wardles and Hogues

The Jones'

We loved our cute cake!

Gary needed a couple diet cokes after giving away his baby girl:)jk I think everyone need one after the long week!



Av caught my bouquet:) Isn't she the cutest!?!



Paul and his mom:) How cute are they??

Me and my dad:)

The cutest kids ever!

My mom always making sure everything is in place~

My Dad-You just have to love him!






2 comments:

Michael & Nikki said...

Yay for wedding pictures.. LOVE THEM! Not sure about the space though... weird?

SEE YOU TOMORROW! LOVE YOU LOVE YOU LOVE YOU!

Kam and Jodie said...

How fun! your photogapher did an awesome job. What a cute wedding.