Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Fun Weekend up Nephi Canyon

Fishing up the Canyon
Helping Jayden fish...




My parents took us on a hike to devils kitchen...sounds scary but it was really pretty!


Its almost Impossible to get all three of them to look at the camera but with the help of my dad snapping his fingers they all looked:)




Memorial weekend I thought a lot about the special people that have passed away in my life. My Grandpa Dave was a amazing guy with the biggest heart he always spoiled us grand kids.We always had a special bond. I was born on his birthday and we always had birthday parties together. I miss him so much but I know he's in a better place and I could feel him there when Paul and I were sealed that made our day that much more special. I love you and miss you very much Grandpa! I also thought about my great Grandma and Grandpa Stephensen I miss going over on Sundays visiting with our HUGE family, Because of them I'm related to almost the whole town of Nephi:)I miss them a lot too!

4 comments:

Hollie said...

Looks like you had fun! Your quite the fisher-woman these days. Looking good with that pole kelsha! Love ya

Kam and Jodie said...

Fun Pics! I still have that cheerleader sweatshirt too! Funny. Love you.

Michael & Nikki said...

I love to fish!!! Did ya catch any!? Looks like you guys had a lot of fun!!! BRYCE CANYON here we COME! haha

Jason and Joanna said...

looks like you guys had a blast!!